Institute of Translational Medicine
- promoting collaboration with local hospitals and other medical units for personalized precision medicines and other biomedical projects;
- fostering research collaboration across the Faculty;
- supporting research activities from other internal and external units;
- coordinating with other units in the medical sector to actively engage in teaching and training of our students and other personnel who work in the area of health science;
- organizing academic activities such as seminar and journal clubs.
- accelerating the transformation of the science and technology into cost-effective disease cures and live savers through integrating multi-disciplinary knowledge;
- taking a lead in steering scientific research towards inventions;
- providing an efficient platform for the academia to reach out to industry and community partners for collaborations;
- offering expert advice to researchers at every stage;
- providing critical support for clinical research;
- providing training to research personnel of the next generation.