- Build an interdisciplinary research center in cancer, which is the hub for scientific and technological cooperation, academic exchanges, and talent cultivation;
- Establish an advanced technology base to provide new treatment options that improve survival and quality of life of the cancer patients;
- Establish an effective anti-cancer system by providing solid scientific and technological support for upgrading and transforming cancer research;
- Strengthen the research and development of key technologies, obtain related patents, develop innovative products, and promote the transformation of scientific and technological achievements;
- Obtain innovative breakthroughs and publish a large number of high-quality papers; and
- Promote individualized precision treatment through collaborations, and make cutting-edge demonstrations and major contributions to cancer prevention and anti-cancer research in China, the Greater Bay Area and even the Belt and Road countries.