Biological Imaging and Stem Cell Core
Operation Manager: Dr. Weiwei LIU
The Biological Imaging & Stem Cell Core provides a multi-disciplinary platform that offers scientific and technical support in the areas of biological imaging, histopathology, and stem cell biology. The core aims to promote the study of disease mechanisms, understand relevant physiological and pathological information, speed up the study on cancer and other diseases, and develop new diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
- providing state-of-the-art imaging services of small animals and human;
- developing and validate novel multimodal imaging techniques for biological systems and materials;
- providing a variety of techniques and professional advice in histology, immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization;
- providing consultation, technical services and training in human pluripotent stem cell technology;
- providing cell culture quality control, cell banking and cell lines; and
- collaborating with investigators to validate new technologies and establish unique procedures for specific projects in relevant areas.
|Prof. Henry Hang Fai KWOK||E12-4006||+853 8822 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Weiwei LIU||Senior Instructor (Lab Representative)||E12-3025||+853 8822 email@example.com|
|Louisa, Pou Chu PUN||N22-3044||+853 8822 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Liangyu SUN||Research Assistant||N22-2007||+853 8822 email@example.com|
|Hsun-Ting HSIEH||Research Assistant||N22-2007||+853 8822 firstname.lastname@example.org|