Proteomics, Metabolomics and Drug Development Core
Operation Manager: Dr. Li WANG
The Proteomics, Metabolomics & Drug Development Core provides scientific and technical supports in modern proteomics, metabolomics and drug development. It aims to decipher the contents and structures of proteins in different biological systems and diseases, expedite research on metabolic disorders and related diseases, and develop potential drug candidates suitable for clinical evaluation.
- performing protein identification and post-translational modification analysis
- providing shotgun proteomics analysis and SWATH analysis
- providing high throughput screening of protein interacting factors
- providing protein purification
- determining in vivo metabolic rate in freely moving organisms in real-time
- providing measurement of energy utilization in living cells, including aerobic respiration, glycolysis, and mitochondrial function analysis, etc.
- performing cellular metabolic parameters analysis and body composition analysis
- providing synthetic chemistry support for drug development
- providing support on undertaking drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic studies
- providing biophysical analysis of drug-target interaction